Together with EU COST action ProteoCure, CA20113, we will be able to offer travel grants to young researchers (< 40 years).
The selection process will take into account scientific excellence and inclusiveness; therefore, priority will be given to applications from Inclusiveness Target Countries and Near Neighborhood Countries as listed below, but applications from other countries will be considered as well.
If you want to apply for a travel grant, please register by December 31, 2023 at the latest. Registrations received after that deadline cannot be considered for a travel grant.
COST Inclusiveness Target Countries are as follows:
- EU Member States
- EU Member States Outermost Regions
- Full Members that are not EU Member States
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia
- French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, Reunion Island and Saint-Martin (France), Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain)
- Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Türkiye, Ukraine
COST Near Neighbour Countries:
Algeria, Azerbaijan, [Belarus]*, Egypt, the Faroe Islands, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, [Russia]*, Syria, and Tunisia.
*: currently not possible.