By BUS TRANSFER (Munich to Tiers and back):
Journey from Munich to Tiers: 01.03.2023
- departure from Munich airport (MUC)
9:45am at Terminal 2, bus stop Terminal 2 – https://goo.gl/maps/xRqvD
- departure from Munich city, ZOB (Central Bus Terminal)
10:45am ZOB on Google Maps
Due to the major construction site at the Munich Central Train Station, the pick up had to be moved to the Central Bus Terminal (ZOB), which can easily be reached by either car, bus or S-Bahn.
The number of the terminal, where the bus will pick you up (there are 29 terminals at the ZOB), will be posted here asap!
Please find all the necessary information regarding the ZOB here:
- If you have problems finding the bus, you may contact Michael Bader (bus driver)
+49 (0) 172 / 837 23 88
- lunch break between 12:00noon and 1:00pm at the highway rest stop Irschenberg
- expected arrival in Tiers at 4:00pm
Return journey from Tiers to Munich: 05.03.2023
- expected arrival in Munich on Sunday, not later than 4:00pm
The bus of “Habermayr Reisen” will be hired especially for the Winter School. If you would like to join, please sign up in the registration form.
Please indicate whether you will get the bus at Munich airport or at Munich Central Station.
By CAR: goo.gl/maps/t9061
If you plan for private travelling or miss our bus, there are several ALTERNATIVE WAYS to get to Bozen/Tiers.