Literature analysis of roadsides as ecological traps
(Project work/Bachelor or Master-theses/paid student work)
- In cooperation with European project partners, a literature-based project for the evaluation of roadsides as a habitat for animals and plants is offered. This project is embedded in the EpicRoads project – funded by the Conference of European Directors of Roads (CEDR).
- Ecological classification of roadsides
- Evaluation of roadsides as a habitat
Methods and timeframe
- Performance of the project work on the basis of an already extensive literature collection
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses are possible
- Start as of now (at least 2 months)
- Collaboration with partners in Trondheim and Uppsala
This announcement is adressed to advanced students of landscape planning, IÖ, NaLa or biology. Interested persons should have experience in literature analysis.
Contact person: Prof. Dr. Jan Christian Habel Workinggroup Evolutionary Zoology, Mail to: