Projects – Peter Eckl
TEMPUS-project 544357-TEMPUS-I-2013-I-AT-TEMPUS-SMGR “Support to the Internationalization of Kosova Higher Education System through establishment of the Kosova Students’ Union”; 01.12.2013 – 30.11.2016; coordination: Salzburg http://siheksu-tempus.net/
The wider project objective is to support internationalization of Kosova Higher Education System through establishment of the Kosova Students’ Union. Thus, the Project aims to support the University on achieving the objectives of the Bologna Process, Strategy of Higher Education in Kosova for 2005-2015, Kosova Education Strategic Plan 2011-2016, Europe 2020 Strategy, the Strategic framework for European Cooperation in education and training (ET 2020), in the related area in order to facilitate the integration of Kosovo into the European Higher Education area.
The project is comprised of the following specific objectives:
– Development of legal framework on establishment of the Kosova Students Union;
– To facilitate student elections for establishment of the Kosova Student Union;
– To support Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Kosovo on setting up the Kosova Student Union Office and develop administrative regulations and guidelines for sustainable operation;
– Supporting membership of Kosova Students’ Union at the European Students’ Union;
– Facilitating the international cooperation and networking of Kosova Students’ Union.
Fa. MerckKGaA “Stipendien zur Betreuung gemeinsamer zellbiologischer Masterarbeiten – Fa. Merck, Darmstadt/Fachbereich Zellbiologie, Universität Salzburg”; 01.01.2015 – 31.12.2016; coordinator: Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Peter Eckl
Erstellung von wissenschaftlichen Arbeiten (insb. Masterarbeiten) zum aufgabenschwerpunkt Entwicklung und Optimierung von Zellkulturmodellen und -medien für die Biotechnologisch/pharmazeutische Produktion
Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education project 561510-EPP-1-2015-1-AT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP “Strategic support on strengthening the quality assurance structures at the private higher education institutions in Albania”; 01.10.2015 – 30.09.2018; coordination: Salzburg
The project objectives are
– To establish / support the quality assurance structures / offices at the private higher education institutions in Albania;
– To provide capacity building on quality assurance;
– To provide trainings on designing study program based on labour market needs.
– To draft action plans supporting the processes of quality assurance and enhancement in teaching, learning and administration.
– To modernize the infrastructure of Quality Assurance Office.
– Development of QA guidelines.
The wider project objective is to establish and support quality assurance processes and mechanisms to ensure effective management and enhance teaching and learning at the private higher education institutions in Albania. The Project aims to support the private higher education institutions in Albania through sharing of good practices and cooperation.
Erasmus+ Mobilität zwischen Programmländern und Partnerländern (KA107) 2015-2-AT01-KA107-016258 “Higher educaction student and staff mobiliy between Programme and Partner Countries”; 01.02.2016 – 31.07.2017; coordinator: Ao.Univ.-Prof. Dr. Sylvia Hahn
– Mobility of learners and staff
– cooperation and exchange (students and staff)
OEAD – project “Bio-monitoring of environmental pollution in the Kosovo (air and water pollution): improvement of risk assessment, public awareness and eventual remediation activities”; 01.03.2016 – 28.02.2017; coordinator: Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Peter Eckl
The project aims to support the University of Prishtina in capacity building for the analysis of environmental and associated human health risk assessment by further strengthening the existing partnership between the University of Salzburg and the University of Prishtina. The project has added value to both institutions since a) the methods to be applied complement each other and b) allow the set-up of the complementing methods in both institutions, thus allowing an improvement of the approach to elaborate environmental risk assessment. As a consequence the combined efforts are likely to have a more profound impact on public awareness.
Stiftungs- und Förderungsgesellschaft der Universität Salzburg “Does the lipid peroxidation product 4-hydroxynonenal induce epigenetic modifications by binding to histones?”; 01.09.2016 – 31.01.2017; coordinator: Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Peter Eckl
To determine whether there are different modifications and target genes in order to further be able to relate these to different disorders.
Stiftungs- und Förderungsgesellschaft der Universität Salzburg “Does exercise induce epigenetic modifications?”; 01.10.2017 – 31.03.2018; coordinator: Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Peter Eckl
Investigation of the involvement of oxidative stress in epigenetic modifications.