Literature analysis of roadsides as ecological traps
(Project work/Bachelor or Master-theses/paid student work)
- In cooperation with European project partners, a literature-based project for the evaluation of roadsides as a habitat for animals and plants is offered. This project is embedded in the EpicRoads project – funded by the Conference of European Directors of Roads (CEDR).
- Ecological classification of roadsides
- Evaluation of roadsides as a habitat
Methods and timeframe
- Performance of the project work on the basis of an already extensive literature collection
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses are possible
- Start as of now (at least 2 months)
- Collaboration with partners in Trondheim and Uppsala
This announcement is adressed to advanced students of landscape planning, IÖ, NaLa or biology. Interested persons should have experience in literature analysis.