The aim of the Bachelor’s Degree in Geology is an introduction into the workings of the earth, as well as the various fields of geology and the specific techniques and methods applied in practice. Our focus is geology with an integration of the fields of geoinformatics and numerical modelling. A hands-on approach, including fieldwork, as well as an introduction into the fields of application (such as technical geology, hydrogeology, geophysical methods and natural hazards) is part of the Bachelor’s programme. Numerous geology firms in Salzburg, Upper Austria, and Southern Bavaria enable an insight into the professional practice as well as potential job opportunities.
The Bachelor’s Programme in Geology comprises six full-time semesters and 180 ECTS-Credits. Graduates receive the title “Bachelor of Science”, or “BSc” for short.
- Bachelorstudium Geologie Studienplan 2016
- Bachelorstudium Geologie Studienplan 2013
- Bachelorstudium Geologie Studienplan 2011
- Vorschläge Bachelorarbeiten
- Bachelorarbeitsthemen Sylke Hilberg
- Bachelorarbeiten Jörg Robl, Bernhard Salcher