Language Centre: Course registration for alumni, staff, external students and MORE students
The Language Centre is once again offering a varied and diverse course programme for all language enthusiasts this semester. Starting this semester, there is also a wider range of Asian languages on offer. In addition to Japanese courses, Korean and Chinese courses are now also on the programme.
Registration for the courses takes place in two phases:
- Registration deadline 1: 11 to 14 September 2023 for alumni, staff, external students and MORE students.
- The general registration period for all those interested in languages (PLUS and MOZ students) will take place from 18 September 2023.
Find out about the registration deadlines here.
- You need an appointment to register for a language course.
- Appointments for registration will only be allocated ONLINE on this page of the Language Centre.
- From Wednesday, 6 September 2023, 08:30, appointments will be allocated for external students, alumni, staff (PLUS and Mozarteum) and MORE students.
- Please note that registering for an appointment does not constitute registration for a language course.
- Please allow sufficient time for consultation and registration.
- Telephone registrations as well as registrations by e-mail cannot be accepted.
Please also note the information on course selection and placement in preparation for your appointment.