Office Room: 1.01
- Since 2014: Full Professor at the Department of Philosophy (KGW), University of Salzburg.
- 2012: Fulbright-University of Vienna, Visiting Professorship in Humanities and Social Science.
- 2000–2014: Professor, University of Cincinnati.
- 1999: Visiting Associate Professor, Johns Hopkins University.
- 1993–2000: Associate Professor, University of Cincinnati.
- 1988–1993: Assistant Professor, University of Cincinnati.
- 1987–1988: Visiting Assistant Professor, University of Wyoming.
- 1986–1987: Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Cincinnati.
- 1985–1986: Visiting Assistant Professor, Wesleyan University.
- 1979–1985: Teaching Assistant/Instructor, University of Pittsburgh
- 1979–1984: Ph.D. in Philosophy, University of Pittsburgh (Dissertation director: Wilfrid Sellars).
- 1974–1979: B.A., University of Chicago (Bachelor’s thesis director: Donald Davidson).
- 1977–1978: Exchange student at the University of Frankfurt.
Research and Teaching Interests
- Philosophy of Language
- Philosophy of Mind
- Philosophical Logic
- History of Modern Philosophy