Research group: Eating Behavior Laboratory
- since 2018 PhD-student at the University of Salzburg
- 2016-2018 Master in Psychology at the University of Leuven
- 2014-2015 Erasmus at the University of Padova
- 2012-2016 Bachelor in Psychology at the University of Koblenz-Landau, Campus Landau
since 2018 project staff “Transdiagnostic views on eating disorders and obesity and new approaches for treatment“
I am interested in the underlying mechanisms of eating disorders, overweight and obesity. This is why I investigate how individuals with binge eating disorder, anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa differ from individuals without these disorders regarding their perception of food and their food decisions. For my research, I mainly use mouse-tracking and electroencephalography (EEG).
- Schnepper, R., Georgii, C., Eichin, K., Arend, A. K., Wilhelm, F. H., Vögele, C., … & Blechert, J. (2020). Fight, Flight,–Or Grab a Bite! Trait Emotional and Restrained Eating Style Predicts Food Cue Responding Under Negative Emotions. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience.
- Chami, R., Treasure, J., Cardi, V., Lozano-Madrid, M., Eichin, K.N., McLoughlin, G., & Blechert, J. (2020). Exploring Changes in Event-Related Potentials After a Feasibility Trial of Inhibitory Training for Bulimia Nervosa and Binge Eating Disorder. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Torta, D. M., De Laurentis, M., Eichin, K. N., von Leupoldt, A., van den Broeke, E. N., & Vlaeyen, J. W. (2020). A highly cognitive demanding working memory task may prevent the development of nociceptive hypersensitivity. Pain.