Certificates of transfer are required to transfer to another Austrian university, if the same degree is to be pursued there. If degree programme students leave the university, the study department will issue a leaving certificate on request. This must include all the examinations which the student has passed. Further information can be found under the link for students in higher semesters. Students can print their transcripts of studies with ECTS points from their PLUSonline account or they are available from the respective exam department (e.g. transcript of records)