Schedule appointment for personal enrolment
The appointment schedule for personal enrolment is a means to collect your personal data via our online database, in order to avoid waiting periods during the personal enrolment. At the end of the appointment schedule for personal enrolment, you will choose a preferred date for the personal enrolment at the Office of Admissions.
Please note: the appointment schedule for personal enrolment is not a final confirmation of a study place at the University of Salzburg!
The appointment schedule for personal enrolment is aimed at the following parties:
- Prospective students with an EU secondary school certificate (or equivalent) who wish to take up a study program for the first time
- Prospective students with an international secondary school certificates in possession of a letter of admission by the Vice Rector for Academic Affairs
- “Incomings” – prospective students who wants to take part in university mobility programs (e.g. Erasmus …)
- Interested Parties of non-degree programs (taking courses without the completion of a study program)
- Participants of postgraduate education programs (Universitätslehrgänge)
- Students from other Austrian Universities taking courses as guest students at the University of Salzburg for the first time
In order to gain access to the PLUS.place learning and workspace and your e-mails, you must install 2-factor authentication on your mobile phone.
Detailed instructions are available under the following link