Information for first semester students
Those who have successfully enrolled for a study program and paid the tuition fee are now officially students of the University of Salzburg. Welcome! But what to do next? After completing the personal enrolment, the following steps may be helpful to find your ways around the University and have a relaxing start into your studies:
- PLUSorientiert: here you will find information and how to organize your studies.
- Drink a coffee with the student’s representatives (Studienvertretung) of your study programm: students in higher semesters offer advice and tutoring services for first semester students. The respective office hours can be found here: ( Link ÖH)
- Visit the University Library: Get information on how to rent books and how the library systems work
- Take part in StEOP courses: these primary orientation courses offer a good overview on the content of your study program
- Check the event calendar of the University of Salzburg: Barhopping or movie night – events that should not miss in your student’s life can be found here
- Social media and Uniblog: get ongoing information around the University, events and studies