From 22.11. 2021, the following shortened opening hours will apply until further notice.
Currently, a PCR test transition period is still in effect – Supervised antigen tests that were taken no more than 24h ago (e.g., from test lanes or pharmacies) will be accepted as an exception.
FFP2 mask obligation applies in the entire library area
Update on current library operations
The 2,5G rule applies for access to the reading rooms/freehand areas/workplaces
FFP2 mandatory masks
in the entire library area
(Also at the workplace)
Sufficient distance must be maintained
- Please note the opening hours.
- Reading rooms and workstations have been reopened with limited access at all locations. Only designated workstations may be used, please pay attention to the marking of these workstations.
- The open access areas at all library locations are open for on-site media withdrawal and borrowing. Uniflow devices and book scanners are accessible.
- Access to open access areas at all open locations is only possible with a 2,5G evidence, a valid student card/library card and only after prior basket booking at the respective information desk.
- Keep the length of stay in the library areas as short as possible.
Order and return information:
- Media can also be returned at the book return boxes and by means of returns by post (related information can be found here).
- It is still possible to order media for the following library locations via UBsearch: Main Library, Philosophy KTH.
Information on hygiene measures