The University Library of Salzburg has signed an Open Access agreement with the publisher De Gruyter. Authors of the University of Salzburg have the possibility to publish in De Gruyter journals with hybrid option Open Access without restrictions and without additional costs.
In which journals can I publish?
In all subscribed journals of De Gruyter with Open Access option. A complete list can be found here.
Which publication types are accepted?
All article types
Which license is granted?
How are eligible authors identified?
Identification is done by indicating the affiliation when submitting the article and the university email address.
- Eligible publications are identified by De Gruyter.
- The university library verifies whether the corresponding author belongs to the University of Salzburg.
- The author receives an e-mail from De Gruyter informing him/her that Open Access can be published and a link to the license agreement.
- The costs for the Open Access publication are covered by the transformation contracts concluded by the university library.
- After verification and confirmation, the article appears Open Access under a Creative Commons license (CC-BY 4.0).
Contact and further information
If you have any questions about this or need further information, please contact