Taylor & Francis / Routledge
The University Library of Salzburg has signed an Open Access agreement with the publisher Taylor & Francis. Authors of the University of Salzburg have the possibility to publish in journals of Taylor & Francis or Routledge with hybrid option Open Access without restrictions and without additional costs.
In which journals can I publish?
In all subscribed journals with the option “Open Select”. Whether a journal is part of Open Select can be checked here.
Which publication types are accepted?
What license is assigned?
CC-BY, CC-BY-NC, or CC-BY-NC-ND, depending on the journal.
- Eligible publications (corresponding author is a member of the University of Salzburg) are identified by the publisher upon submission.
- The university library verifies if the corresponding author is a member of the University of Salzburg.
- After acceptance of the article, you will be informed by T&F via e-mail about the option to Open Access. You also confirm this by e-mail.
- The University Library verifies the affiliation with the University of Salzburg.
- The article will then be published under a Creative Commons license.
Contact and further information
If you have any questions about this or need further information, please contact