Aim: IHI aims to translate health research and innovation into real benefits for patients and society, and ensure that Europe remains at the cutting edge of interdisciplinary, sustainable, patient-centric health research. Health research and care increasingly involve diverse sectors. By supporting projects that bring these sectors together, IHI JU will pave the way for a more integrated approach to health care, covering prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and disease management.As current health challenges and threats are global, IHI JU should be open to participation by international academic, industrial and regulatory actors, in order to benefit from wider access to data and expertise, to respond to emerging health threats and to achieve the necessary societal impact, in particular improved health outcomes for Union citizens.
Requirements: See individual call.
- Topic 1: Expanding translational knowledge in minipigs: a path to reduce and replace non-human primates in non-clinical safety assessment
- Topic 2: Patient-centric blood sample collection to enable decentralised clinical trials and improve access to healthcare
- Topic 3: Inclusive clinical studies for equitable access to clinical research in Europe
- Topic 4: Establishing novel approaches to improve clinical trials for rare and ultra-rare diseases
- Topic 5: Safe & sustainable by design (SSbD) packaging and single use device solutions for healthcare products
- Topic 6: Sustainable circular development and manufacturing of healthcare products and their quantitative environmental impact assessment
Letzte Aktualisierung: 25.09.2023