Blended Intensive Programmes: Applications to the 1st CIVIS BIPs are open to students!
From 1st to 30th September, we are opening the applications to the first 6 CIVIS BIPs:
- Argumentation, communication, digital tools and knowledge transfer
- Basic Cell Biology
- Co-creating urban futures – citizen participation in local governance
- European Private Law and modern technologies
- Language and Identity in an Intercultural Perspective
- Linguistic Cultures and Communities in Europe (past and present)
You can find the dedicated webpage to the BIPs here
The other 26 approved BIPs by the SC will be available for student application beginning of November.
What is CIVIS?
CIVIS is a European Civic University formed by the alliance of 10 leading research higher education institutions across Europe: Aix-Marseille Université, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, University of Bucharest, Université libre de Bruxelles, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Sapienza Università di Roma, Stockholm University, Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen, University of Glasgow and the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg.
It brings together a community of more than 470,000 students and 58,000 staff members including 35,000 academics and researchers.
Find further informationa on the website: PLUS | CIVIS