Master‘s degree programmes at the PLUS
At the PLUS – the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg – we see studying not only as education, and as preparation not only for a career, but also for life.
At our university, both research and science are conducted at the highest level. This offers our students a variety of opportunities to learn, network and acquire valuable skills – and all this in inspiring surroundings. The PLUS offers numerous Master‘s degree programmes. 35% are taught in English. These programmes last between three and four semesters and are completed with a Master’s degree or with the degree “Diplomingenieur/Diplomingenieurin”. Admission requirements are a bachelor’s degree, a diploma or a teaching qualification equivalent to the programmes offered in Salzburg.
List of Master’s degree programmes taught entirely in English
- Applied Geoinformatics
- Applied Image and Signal Processing
- Chemistry and Physics of Materials
- Computer Science
- Copernicus Master in Digital Earth
- Data Science
- Digital Communication Leadership
- Ecology and Evolution
- European Union Studies
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Political Science
- Political Science – Integration & Governance
List of Master’s degree programmes taught partly in English
- English Language Sciences
- Literary and cultural studies specialization in English and American Studies
- Science and Technology of Materials
Further information can be found on the homepage www.plus.ac.at/masterstudien.