Commission for the Safeguarding of Good Academic Practice
The Commission for the Safeguarding of Good Academic Practice was formed based on the guidelines for the safeguarding of good academic practice. The Commission consists of five elected representatives.
The task of both the Commission and the representatives is to communicate the principles of good scientific practice and to provide advice and clarification of the facts in cases of suspected scientific misconduct.
Guidelines from 31 October 2006 (in German)
In its meeting on 16.3.2021, the Senate appointed the following representatives and deputy members to the Commission for the Safeguarding of Good Scientific Practice for a period of two years by resolution:
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Kirsten Schmalenbach (RW, Department of Public, International and European Law)
- Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Bernhard Pöll (KGW, Department of Romance Languages and Literatures)
- Dr. Karin Gross (PostDoc NW, Department of Biosciences)
- Assoz.Prof. MMag. Dr. Roland Cerny-Werner (KTH, Department of Biblical Studies and Ecclesiastical History)
- Moritz Taegert (Student)
- For Schmalenbach and Pöll: Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Angelika Walser (KTH, Department of Practical Theology)
- For Gross and Czerny-Werner: 1. Asst.-Prof. Dr. Nikolaus Fortelny, MA (NW, Department of Biosciences) | 2. Assoc.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Bettina Bussmann (KGW, Department of Philosophy)
- For Taegert: Elisabeth Vogl