CONTACT & Office Hours
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, the Department of International Relations is closed!
Staff members can be reached by e-mail and by telephone. We can only welcome you in person at the office in VERY SPECIAL cases and in compliance with the required COVID-19 security precautions (“2G”) and hygiene rules. Meeting the office staff is only possible with a prior appointment set-up by e-mail.
The following rules must be followed when coming to the office:
- Entry to the office will only be possible in the given timeslot, as arranged by email beforehand.
- Entry allowed only with valid appointment.
- The international staff member will note down visitor details to be referred to if required.
- Plexiglass screens have been installed to protect both visitors and office employees.
- Visitors are to practice safe distancing/hygiene rules and conform to Covid-19 regulations ( “2G”, mouth and nose coverings, disinfection).
Meet us online – WebEX Consultation Hour
Get the chance to contact us online. You can join our weekly meeting every Tuesday and Thursday from 10-11 am (except public holidays and Christmas Holidays in Austria). Joining the meetings is possible spontaneous and without appointment. You may be asked by the meeting host to wait in the “webex-lobby”, so please be patient!
Click here or select another option to join.
We are looking forward to seeing you.
Meeting-ID: 174 057 2919
Use Videosystem by selecting 184.108.40.206 and using meeting-ID.
Join by phone
+43-720-815221 Austria Toll
+49-6196-7819736 Germany Toll
Connecting Code: 174 057 2919
Contacting us by e-mail is possible anytime.
Sigmund Haffner Gasse 18, 2nd floor