VO Software Engineering
Ass.Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Stefan Resmerita
Winter Semester 2011/12
Tuesdays: 11:00-14:00 Uhr, Jakob-Haringer-Str. 2, T01
Start: October 4, 2011
Exam: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 11:15 h
If you want to discuss about your exam, send an e-mail message to the lecturer.
The course introduces the basic terms, methods and tools of software technology: What is software; what is software engineering? Which are the problems of software development?
The focus is on constructive aspects: Programming methodology, systematic design, design patterns and adequate modularity. These will be presented by means of case studies and practiced in the associated proseminar.
The book Software Engineering–Architektur-Design und Prozessorientierung (Pomberger, Pree) serves as manuscript to a large part of the Software Engineering course. Its table of contents shows in more detail what will be presented about each of the main issues mentioned above.
- G. Pomberger und W. Pree: Software Engineering–Architektur- Design und Prozessorientierung, Hanser Verlag, Oktober 2004
- Gamma et al.: Design Patterns (Addison-Wesley, 1995)
- Sommerville: Software Engineering (Addison-Wesley/Pearson Education, 2001)
- Fontoura, Pree, Rumpe: The UML-F Profile for Framework Architectures (Addison-Wesley/Pearson Education, 2002)
- Bass et al.: Software Architecture in Practice (Addison-Wesley, 1998 und 2003)
- W. Pree: Design Patterns for Object-Oriented Software Development (Addison-Wesley, 1995)