Current Call for Two Erasmus+ internship at the International Relations Department
- The Department of International Relations at the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg (PLUS) is pleased to offer two exciting Erasmus+ traineeship.
- One of the two internships is largely an activity in the organisational processing of exchange programmes, in particular the counselling and support of students in the context of their participation in semester(s) abroad. We are looking for interns who are interested in international university agendas and enjoy personal contact with students and university staff.
- The second internship position to be filled, focuses on the digitalisation of procedures of international mobility programmes, in detail the implementation of the software Mobility Online at our university. We are particularly looking for students of computer science or students with experience in computer-based applications.
- The trainee can apply for a period starting in January 2024 and and should last for at least five months (according applicable Erasmus+ rules), whereby the start and end dates can be flexibly arranged.
- The trainee must have obtained the level of C1 (based on the CEFR framework) in both written and spoken German and English; additional languages are advantageous.
- The trainee will have the opportunityto meet colleagues and students from all over the world.
- Please send your application, including a cover letter and CV via email to
- Find more details regarding the internship “Exchange Program”
- Find more details regarding the internship “Digitalisation”
For further possibilities of internships (outside of Erasmus+), please contact the PLUS departments. The Department of International Relations does not have any special information about this.