Information about the courses
The Language Centre offers 4 basic level courses in Chinese (I+II: 3 hours + 1 hour tutorial; III+IV: 2 hours), in which the basics of the language are learned in order to be able to cope with everyday communication situations.
- The basic level courses I + II comprise 3 semester hours + 1 hour tutorial, this corresponds to 4.5 ECTS points.The basic level courses with 2 semester hours (III + IV) are assessed with 3 ECTS points.
Requirements in all courses
At least 80% attendance, active participation, written and oral contributions in class, regular written homework, written tests.
Courses in the winter semester
- Basic level I, 3+1: Prerequisite: none, Target level: A1
- Basic level III, 2 lessons: Prerequisite: A1+, Target level: A1+/A2
Courses in summer semester
- Basic level II, 3+1: Prerequisite: A1, Target level: A1+
- Basic level IV, 2 lessons: prerequisite: A1+/A2, target level: A2
photo: © Christian Gruber