What is required for registration?
- Course number/course name
- Result of the placement test, if applicable (the test will take place on site, see course selection and placement test. (Please plan with at least 30-45 minutes for the placement test and registration).
- Valid e-mail address and telephone number
- Course fee (no cash)
- for PLUS and Mozarteum students: (valid) student ID card or confirmation of enrollment
Course mode in the winter semester 2022/23
In the winter semester, the courses will presumably be held as face-to-face courses.
We would like to point out that it may be necessary to switch teaching to distance learning if the government/university management requires this.
In our language courses we work with Webex Meetings and Blackboard, for example. With the help of these apps it is possible to communicate and collaborate with teachers or in small groups with other participants. If no room is listed in the course overview, it is an online appointment.
Technical requirements for the online learning units of your course
Necessary technical requirements
- terminal device (tablet, smartphone, PC/laptop)
- stable internet connection with at least 5 mbps upload/download
- unlimited data volume