The University of Salzburg offers together with its partner universities the new joint Master in Political Science – Integration and Governance (PoSIG)!
The programme for the academic year 2022/23 can be found here.
This Master programme gives you the unique opportunity to study in Austria, Slovenia, Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Kosovo. This 2 year course targets all international students who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and who have a certain level of methodology education.
It offers modules in all areas of Political Science:
- Comparative Politics
- European Integration
- International RelationsPublic
- Administration and Policy
- Political Theory
In the first year, students will have to cover at least academic studies at one or two EuroPS partners in Salzburg or Lublijana. Courses of the second year take place at at least one or two of the Western Balkan partner universities.
- Cyril and Method University Skopje (UKIM) – Macedonia
- European University of Tirana (UET) – Albania
- University of Tirana (UTIR) – Albania
- FAMA College – KosovoUniversity of business & Technology (UBT) – Kosovo
- University of Sarajevo (UNSA) – Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Sarajevo School of Science Technology (SSST) – Bosnia & Herzegovina
- University of Belgrade (from 2022/23)
- University of Prishtina
- University of Montenegro
The joint degree is awarded by all universities attended by a student during the two-year study programme.
For more detailed information please have a look in our folder.
The call 2022 is available until 15 April 2022 at our application platform: https://www.posig.uet.edu.al. Based on the Erasmus+ KA 107 Call 2019 following 9.5 month PoSIG student grants are available per academic year in 2022/23. Students from our partner universities listed here are eligible to apply. The application has to be made at the partner university:
- Albania –University of Tirana, European University of Tirana
- Armenia – American University of Armenia, Yerevan State University
- BiH – University of Sarajevo, Sarajevo School for Science and Technology
- Georgia – Batumi State University, Illia State University, Tbilisi State University, GIPA
- Kosovo – University of Prishtina, UBT
- Lebanon – Notre Dame University
- Montenegro – University of Montenegro, University Donja Gorica
- Azerbaijan – ADA
- Ukraine – Karazin Kharkiv University, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
23 grants for 9,5 month available for students from:
- Albania, BiH, Kosovo, Montenegro: 17
- Armenia, Georgia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan: 4
- Lebanon: 2
Co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union, this project has been funded with support by the European Commission.