The Research Service and Technology Transfer department is the administrative service point for all research-related-matters at the University of Salzburg. Our team informs, advises and supports members of the university by providing a wide range of services.
- Funding information on national and European research programmes
- Support with application and project management
- Project registration
- Legal advice
- Technology transfer and advice on intellectual property
- Research documentation and research information service
- Science communication
- Information and training events
You can find further information about our services on the Intranet.
If you have any questions, please contact the team of the Research Service and Technology Transfer department at any time, we will be happy to advise you by e-mail, by phone or in a personal conversation.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with news, activities, and the current research funding opportunities.