Media owner, publisher, responsible for the content of top, second and third level pages with the domain www.plus.ac.at
Paris Lodron University of Salzburg
Kapitelgasse 45020 Salzburg | Austria
Telefon: +43 662 8044-0
Represented by the Rectorate of the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg:
on behalf: Ao.Univ.-Prof. Dr. Martin Weichbold, Vice Rector for Academic Affairs
VAT-number of the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg:
Design and concept
MAYA Inspiranto KG
Supervisory authority of the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg:
Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research
The content is published on the World Wide Web for online access. The copyright and the rights of use for texts, graphics, design, source code and image material – unless marked in the metatext of the image (rollover function) with the identifier, for example, “Name or artist name of the photographer / Fotolia.com” or “Name or artist name of the photographer / Pixelio.de” © © – are held by the University of Salzburg.
Photo credits (homepage):
Slider, Image 1: © iStock.com/bluejayphoto | Image 2: © Andreas Kolarik | Image 3: © Luigi Caputo | Image 4: © iStock.com/FilippoBacci4×4 Picture grid, from left to right: © Kay Müller (1) | © Luigi Caputo (2-4, 8) | © iStock.com/alvarez (5) | © iStock.com/stockfour (6) | © iStock.com/pixdeluxe (7)Scholarships & Grants: © iStock.com/RgStudio
Photo credits menu (DIE PLUS, STUDIUM, FORSCHUNG, UNILEBEN): © Luigi Caputo
The creation, use and non-commercial distribution of copies in electronic or printed form are permitted if the content remains unchanged and the source is indicated (source: University of Salzburg).The content and textual support of the site www.uni-salzburg.at is the responsibility of the Communications and Fundraising Department. The technical support of the WWW server www.uni-salzburg.at is provided by the IT Services of the University of Salzburg.The graphic concept, information structure and technical implementation are in-house developments of the University of Salzburg, Department of Communication and Fundraising and the ITS Department on the basis of Typo3. The information provided by the individual institutes and other facilities of the University of Salzburg as well as the other information providers is compiled by them on their own responsibility and incorporated into the system.
Organizational units and academic units according to the organizational chart can operate their own subdomains of the URL www.uni-salzburg.at, the content of which they are also responsible for. Inquiries should therefore be addressed directly to the webmaster / webmistress of the respective unit:
The information provided on the homepage has been reviewed with great care. Nevertheless, no guarantee can be given for the accuracy, completeness and validity of the information. The Paris Lodron University of Salzburg can therefore not accept any liability for content provided. The links to other sites have been diligently selected.
As the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg has no influence on their contents, the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg does not assume any responsibility for them. Neither IT Services nor the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg can be held liable for missing or incorrect information. Errors excepted.
Tasks of the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg:
According to § 3 of the 2002 Universities Act the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg fulfils the following tasks within its sphere of action:
- advancement of sciences (research and teaching), and the advancement, appreciation and teaching of the arts;
- education through science and the advancement and appreciation of the arts;
- scientific, artistic, artistic-pedagogical and artistic-scientific training, qualification for professional activities requiring the application of scientific knowledge and methods, as well as teaching artistic and scientific skills at the highest level;
- training and promotion of junior academics and young artists;
- continuing education, particularly of university graduates and graduates of university colleges of teacher education;
- internal co-ordination of scientific research (and the advancement and appreciation of the arts) and teaching at universities;
- promotion of domestic and international co-operation in research and teaching, and the arts;
- promotion of the use and practical application of their research findings, and of community involvement in efforts to promote the advancement and appreciation of the arts;
- gender equality, and the advancement of women;
- maintenance of contacts with graduates;
- provision of public information on the performance of the tasks of the universities.
Official signature / logo
Publication of the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg’s logo according to section 19, paragraph 3 of the Austrian E-Government Act.
All logos of the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg for the official, electronic signing of documents: Logos