Catholic Religion, Teacher Training, Master Degree
What will I learn?
The study program deepens exemplary fundamental theological issues. In addition, the focus is on pedagogical training.
What makes Salzburg so special as a place to study?
The Faculty of Catholic Theology Salzburg offers you a university location that is situated in the center of one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and that faces the global challenges of contemporary life. With the faculty focus on "Theology Intercultural and Study of Religions" we put a focus on different cultural and religious contexts as well as the meaning of faith for the contemporary post-secular society. Student satisfaction is close to the faculty’s heart. Small classes, good supervision, and a personal atmosphere contribute to this.
Which career opportunities do I have?
Teaching at all types of schools
Course Duration / ECTS: 4 Semester / 120 ECTS
University degree: Master of Religious Education (M.Rel.Ed.)
– Completion of the relevant bachelor’s degree program in teaching (general education) in the “Central Cluster” development network
– or another relevant bachelor’s degree program-
– or another equivalent study program at a recognized domestic or foreign post-secondary educational institution
Language of instruction: German (Proof of language proficiency)
Dates and Deadlines:
– The dates and deadlines change every semester.
– The current deadlines and dates can be found here.
Departmental student representatives:
Are you already a student at the PLUS and want to take up this study program as well – or switch?Here you will find the services for PLUS students. If you still need help or advice after enrolling (registering for a study program), you will find important links here.
Fotos: © iStock.com/Peopleimages (1) I © Kay Müller (2) I © iStock.com/alvarez (3)