Three focus days: The first day focuses on scientific research on the topic and is aimed primarily at scientists and teacher educators. In round tables new research findings can be presented and discussed. On the second day, the scientific knowledge is prepared for teachers in workshops relevant to teaching. The second day is held in English with German support. On the third day, a compact teacher training on the topic is offered for teachers in German.
Registration and abstract submission
Would you like to actively contribute to the conference? We welcome submissions of round-table contributions:
- Round Table 1: Research about differentiation in inquiry-based learning
- Round Table 2: Scaffolding and differentiation in inquiry-based learning
Two types of contributions can be submitted:
- Contributions that cover the current state of research
- Contributions that present innovative ideas for further research
The contributions should last a maximum of 15 minutes. The abstract should contain a description of the initial situation as well as a presentation of the relevance and the innovation content. Abstracts should not exceed 3600 characters (including spaces). Reference should be given in APA 7th edition. For abstract submission as well as for registration use the link below.
Registration can be made for individual conference days or for the entire conference. Registration and participation in the conference are free of charge.
- April 30th 2022: Abstract submission
- May 31st 2022: Feedback for abstracts
- June 30th 2022: End of registration
- July 04th – 06th 2022: Conference