frequently asked questions
- How can non-members of the university use campus-licensed online resources?
- What are the opening hours?
- Which libraries are not accessible for the time being?
- I need a book from the collection of the Salzburg University Library. Where and how can I get this book?
- Book return – Where can I return my book?
- Are there overdue fines and late fees?
- Can I study in the library?
- What do I need to be aware of when entering the library?
- Can I get printed literature from the University Library scanned?
- Can I obtain literature not available at the UB (e.g. via interlibrary loan)?
- How can I borrow books provided if I cannot pick them up in person?
- I need a library card, how and where can I get one?
- I can no longer log in with my access data/I have forgotten my password?
- My question was not answered, who can I contact?
- How can I get a view of the locations and usage options from home?