[Fotos: © Lepka 1/5 I © Caputo 2/4/6 I © Pixabay 3]
Welcome to the Salzburg University Library
Who can use the library?
- The University Library of Salzburg is open to all interested persons.
- The use of the library is free of charge.
- The use of the University Library is subject to the library regulations.
What do I need to borrow media?
- Members of the university:
Your staff account/student account is automatically imported into the library system from the university’s central administration system. An additional application is not necessary. The student ID card or service card for staff members is also valid as a library card.
- Non-affiliates of the University:
A library account and associated library card are required for borrowing.
Apply for library card