Uniflow Printing/Scanning for Students/Staff
Printing for students via PC workstation:
Network-capable multifunction devices are distributed throughout the University of Salzburg campus and can be used for printouts from PC workstations. The prerequisite is a valid user account for students/staff. Further information on this topic can be found in the PLUS intranet under Printing/Scanning
Copying/Printing with a library card for non-mbers of the university
The library card allows you to use the multifunction devices for:
- Print (PDF and graphic formats only) files on a USB stick
(Printing via PC workstations is not available to non-members of the University for licensing reasons).
– Valid library card
– Loading of a credit via moneyloader on the library card
Locations of a moneyloader are:
- Main library (on the ground floor near the elevator)
- FB Social Sciences (in front of the library)
- UNIPARK (on the 2nd floor entrance 2.400)
- NAWI (on the ground floor next to the building post office).
Funktionsanleitungen finden Sie bei den Geräten.
Copying with coins is possible at the following locations:
– Main library on the 2nd floor
– FB Social Sciences
– FB Natural Sciences
Our book scanners allow gentle scanning of large format materials up to A2 (depending on location).
Requirement: USB stick
Book scanners are available free of charge at the following locations:
- Main library: 2 book scanners Color A2, 1 book scanner Color A3
- FB Social Sciences: 2 book scanner Color A3
- FB Class. Philology: 1 book scanner Color A3
- FB Natural Sciences: 1 book scanner Grayscale A2, 2 book scanners Color A3
- FB Law Toskanatrakt: 1 book scanner Color A3
- FB Law Firmian-Salm-Haus: 1 book scanner Color A3
- FB Sports and Kinesiology: 1 book scanner Color A3
- FB UNIPARK: 1 book scanner Color A2, 3 book scanners Color A3