Currently valid hygiene measures
We ask for strict compliance with the following measures:
- FFP2 mask requirement applies throughout the library area (no mask obligation at the workplace).
- Sufficient distance must be maintained in all areas of all locations of the University Library.
- Access only with a 2,5G evidence, a valid Uni-Salzburg-Card (students) or valid library card.
- Keep the length of stay in the library area as short as possible.
- In order to enable consistent contact management in case of infection, a library basket must be borrowed for use of the open access areas at all locations and returned when leaving the library.
- For use of the book scanners and Uniflow machines, please follow the disinfection instructions provided with the machines.
- For hand disinfection, please use the disinfection stand in the entrance area or the disinfection dispensers in the area of the WC facilities.
- The lift may only be used by one person.