Order, collection and loan deadlineschrift
- Open access areas at all library locations will remain open for onsite media withdrawal and borrowing.
- Library media from the following locations is still only available to order via UBsearch: Main Library, Philosophy Department Libraries (Faculty of Catholic Theology)
- Media can be collected directly from the reopened locations.
- Make sure to check the opening hours of the respective library locations.
- Important: Any media ordered are only ready for collection at the respective locations after receiving the confirmation email.
- Loan period: 30 days for all media
Please note: Orders for media from the main library placed after 6:00 p.m. on Friday can only be picked up from the circulation desk on the next opening day. Please note that the book will only be ready for pick-up after receipt of the staging email.
- Please return the borrowed media to the library locations where they were borrowed (e.g. Book borrowed from UNIPARK Faculty Library >> Return at UNIPARK Faculty Library).
- Please also make use the book return boxes. (Main Library, Social Sciences Specialist Library, Natural Sciences Faculty Library, UNIPARK Faculty Library, Law Faculty Library (Toskanatrakt & Firmian-Salm-Haus) and Philosophy Department Libraries (Faculty of Catholic Theology & Faculty of Cultural and Social Sciences) – returns possible in the same book return box in the Wallistrakt building).
- Media of the Sports Science Specialist Library can be returned at all library locations.
- Please visit our homepage for more information: www.plus.ac.at/bibliothek
Returns by Mail:
For return of borrowed books by mail please note – to the address only:
Salzburg University Library
Hofstallgasse 2-4, 5020 Salzburg
Please make sure that the shipment is sufficiently franked (if necessary, postage will be charged to your user account). The liability for damage or loss is up to you.