Hellbrunnerstrasse 34, 5020 Salzburg
Tel.: +43(0)662 8044 5602
My main interest lies in applied Conservation Biology. Since the exact effects of renaturation programs are often not recorded sufficiently, I want to quantify the effect of specific measures on species communities.
- 06-08/2020: Student assistant at the Biosphärenregion Berchtesgadener Land; recording and collecting of wild herbs along field margins, consultation, PR work
- Since 2019: Freelancer in museum education in the Haus der Natur, Salzburg
- Since 2019: Mapping for the beaver monitoring programme of Salzburg
- Since 11/2020: MSc degree at Paris Lodron University, Salzburg. Ecology and Evolution
- 10/2016 – 11/2020: BSc degree at Paris Lodron University, Salzburg. Thesis: „ Do high heavy metal leaf concentrations protect Noccaea caerulescens against herbivory? – A field test to assess the Elemental Defence Hypothesis”