April 3rd until October 31th 2018.
April: Tuesday – Friday, 9am – 4pm.
May – September: Tuesday – Sunday, 10am – 6pm.
October: Tuesday -Friday, 9am – 4pm.
By following the visitor guidelines you help us to ensure that all properties are enjoyed by every visitor.
1. You enter the garden at your own risk. We are not liable for property- or personal injury. The instructions of the garden staff are to be obeyed.
2. Stay on pathways. No picnics, no climbing on trees, rocks or other structures. Sitting on the lawn is not allowed. Lawns may only be entered in the case of a guided tour by staff of the Department and the Botanical Garden.
3. Children under 12 must be supervised by their parents.
4. Do not pick flowers or seeds, or take plant cuttings.
5. Do not feed the fish. Fishing is not allowed.
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. Use electronic devices with earphones only.
8. Please leave your bicycles in the designated areas, outside the garden.
9. Please use the trash can. Toilets are located at the east side of the garden.
10. During severe weather such as storms, heavy rain, and soaked pathways, the garden is closed for safety reasons.
11. Please note the closing time at the entrance and leave the garden in time, respectively on the order of the staff.