Who can use e-resources?
Members of the university:
- Licensed e-resources can be used on PCs/mobile devices (on the university network or via Eduroam) within the university.
- For use outside the university an installed VPN access is required. All information regarding remote access can be found here: Remote access (VPN client)
Non-members of the university:
- For licensing reasons, the use of licensed e-resources is only possible within the library locations on specially equipped PC workstations.
- In addition, you can reserve a download station for 30 minutes at various locations. Information on this can be found here: Downloading e-resources.
Further notes on use:
- It is inadmissible to systematically download large amounts of data
- Articles and text passages may not be passed on either electronically or in printed form.
- Articles and text passages may only be downloaded or printed out for scientific use.
- Articles and text passages downloaded by you may not be posted on freely accessible websites