Faculty Office of the Faculty of Digital and Analytical Sciences
Office hours: Monday – Friday 9 – 12 a.m.
Please consider the office hours of your responsible administrator at the Department of Examination.
Location of the Faculty Office and the Examination Department:
Through the main entrance of the Faculty of NLS you take the stairs number “10” on the right to the 1st floor, then to the left and straight ahead
Additional afternoon office hours – Wednesday 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Please have a look for the present administrator at the bulletin.
During the holidays no additional afternoon office hours take place!
Phone.:+43 (0)662 8044 + phone extension
Jakob-Haringer Str. 6 (Techno 6), 2. 2nd floor
How to reach us at location Itzling:
A1, From Salzburg-Airport, Munich
Take the exit Salzburg Bergheim-West >> at the roundabout first exit towards city center >> at the next roundabout take the second exit on to Rosa-Kerschbaumer-Straße >> turn left at the first road on the left side on to Jakob-Haringer-Straße >> the Techno-Z visitor parking is the second road on the left side.
A1, from Vienna
Take the exit Salzburg-Nord >> direction city center >> turn right at the second traffic light on to Bahnhofsstraße in the direction of Itzling (Techno-Z signage) >> take the next right on to Kirchenstraße >> keep going to the Itzlinger Hauptstraße intersection >> turn right at the traffic light and then take your first left on to Austraße until you reach the roundabout >> take the third exit in the roundabout on to Rosa-Kerschbaumer Straße >> turn left at the first road on the left side on to Jakob-Haringer-Straße >> the Techno-Z visitor parking is the second road on the left side.
By public transport:
- from the main station (option 1): take the OBUS line 6 to the bus-stop Science City Itzling (direction Itzling West)
- from the main station (option 2): take OBUS line 3 to the bus-stop Kirchenstraße/ HTL (direction Salzburg Nord)
- from the airport: take the OBUS line 2 (direction Zentrum/ Obergnigl) to the bus-stop Hauptbahnhof – there change to the OBUS line 6 to the bus-stop Science City Itzling (direction Itzling West)
- By local train (Lokalbahn) – bus stop Itzling or Maria Plain – Plainbrücke
Hellbrunner Straße 34, 1st floor
How to reach us at location Freisaal
motorway A10 exit Salzburg Süd – in the direction Salzburg – go along Alpenstraße until you reach the crossroads into Michael-Pacher-Straße – follow straight ahead until you are directly in front of the Faculty of Natural Sciences Please have a look for parking lots along Michael-Pacher-Straße – (mind that this is a short-term parking zone for a maximum of 3 hours – please do not forget to place your parking disc well apparent in your car) or use the underground car park of the Faculty of Natural and Life Sciences (to enter the car park please dial the mentioned phone number given directly at the entrance)
By public transport:
- from the main station (option 1): take OBUS line 3 to the Josefiau stop (direction Salzburg Süd) cross Alpenstraße and change there to bus line 22 – this will take you to the Michael-Pacher-Straße stop.
- from the main station (option 2): take the OBUS line 3 (directly in about 11 minutes, or take one of the OBUS lines 5 (Zentrum – Birkensiedlung or Grödig) or 6 (Zentrum – Parsch) and change to the OBUS line 8 from Mozartsteg) to the bus stop Faistauergasse (direction Salzburg Süd). From there walk along Faistauergasse, Mascagnigasse, Michael-Pacher-Straße (about 5 minutes).
- from the airport: take the OBUS line 10 (direction Salzburg Zentrum/ Sam) to the bus stop Mozartsteg (Rudolfskai) – there change to the OBUS line 3 (direction Salzburg Süd) to the Faistauergasse bus-stop (approx. 5 minutes walk to the Faculty of Natural and Life Sciences via Mascagnigasse and Michael-Pacher-Straße).