SERVICE for Students
On this pages you´ll find all necessary forms and guidelines for your study, final exam, final thesis, course-recognitions, required practical exercises etc. Also information about Scholarships are given on the subpage.
IMPORTANT: As of 1st February 2022, the final documents will be sent with an official signature, i.e. the documents will no longer be printed out and stamped.
Here are more interesting Links you might need:
- Dates (Graduation, Award Ceremonies)
- Dates (Semester Dates, Application Dates)
- Orientation Days for Beginners
- List of course of internal and external recognitions (german version)
- Student Represantation of the NLS Study Programmes (german website)
- PLUSonline Explanation
- Printcenter of the University of Salzburg -> german website
- Guideline for officially signed Transcript of Records
Location of the Faculty Office and the Examination Office:
Through the main entrance of the NLS-Faculty you take the stairs number “10” on the right to the 1st floor, then to the left and straight ahead.
Please consider the office hours of your responsible administrator at the Examination Office! –> Team Faculty Office/Examination Office