People, who are generally allowed to borrow the test manuals, are:
- Natural science faculty members with a master’s degree or an equivalent degree in psychology
- Natural science faculty members with a license A of the DIN 33430 or an equivalent certificate of ÖNORM 4000.
- Master students of the psychology department of the natural science faculty (only under supervision; when providing a student card)
- Bachelor students of the psychology department of the natural science faculty (only as part of a course; after signing a participation list)
- Until further notice, staff from other faculties of the University of Salzburg may borrow assessment procedures if the necessary knowledge can be proven (e.g. having a psychology degree, a license)
- The borrowing of a procedure to write a thesis for another faculty of the University of Salzburg is only possible if it can be proven that the student is supervised by a person who has the necessary expertise (verification of supervision and signature)