AWARD of EXCELLENCEof the Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research
Award for the outstanding graduates of doctoral studies of an academic year. Amount of the Award of Excellence: € 3.000.– (nonrecurring disbursement).
Accredited for Application: Graduates of doctoral studies
- Austrian citizenship or citizenship of an European Economic Area country or the equivalent of foreign and stateless persons according to §4 StudFG (in german only)
- Graduation of study in the current academic year (e.g. 2016/17): final examination successfully completed
- Compliance with the average duration of doctoral studies
- Outstanding and best-appraised dissertation
- Awarded per academic year (typicially in autumn)
- Number of awards: generally two (2)
- The selection of the applicants is based on the examination results (administrated by the individual faculty’s respectively the Department of Sport Science & Kinesiology´s Examination Office)
- There is no explicit announcement
- Therefore, an application is not possible
Note: The Award of Excellence is carried out within the limits of private sector administration. Consequently, no legal claim for entitlement or amount of the award can be demanded (even if the requirements correlate).
For further information, contact: Mag. Veronika Tzinlikova (direct dial: 2458, veronika.tzinlikova(at)sbg.ac.at), Research Support Unit, University of Salzburg, Kapitelgasse 4-6, 5020 Salzburg