RECOGNITION AWARD – MASTERS
of the Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research
Award for the outstanding graduates of Diplom-, alternatively Masterstudies.
Amount of award: € 3,000.00 (one time payment).
Accredited for Application:
Graduates of Diplom-, alternatively Masterstudies
- Austrian citizenship or citizenship of an European Economic Area country or the equivalent of foreign and stateless persons according to §4 StudFG (in german only)
- Graduation of study in the current academic year: final examination successfully completed
- Exceed the legal length of study not more than two semesters (exception: if graduated in multiple studies)
- Passing the Diploma examination, alternatively Bachelor’s Examination or Master’s examination, with distinction
- Outstanding and best appraised Diploma Thesis / Master’s Thesis
- Awarded per academic year (typically in autumn)
- Number of awards: generally two (2)
- The selection of the applicants is based on the examination results (administrated by the individual faculty’s respectively the Department of Sport Science & Kinesiology´s Examination Office)
- There is no explicit announcement
- Therefore, an application is not possible
The Recognition Award is carried out within the limits of private sector administration. Consequently, no legal claim for entitlement or amount of the award can be demanded (even if the requirements correlate).
For further information, contact:
Mag. Veronika Tzinlikova (direct dial 2458, veronika.tzinlikova(at)sbg.ac.at), Research Support Unit, University of Salzburg, Kapitelgasse 4-6