- EvoBiotiX collaborates with Boehringer Ingelheim and the University of Salzburg on naturally derived Extracellular Vesicles (EVs).
- Weiterer Erfolg für Salzburger Vesikelforschung: Kooperation mit Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Kooperation mit dem Pharmaunternehmen Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Weiterer Erfolg für Salzburg als Forschungsstandort: Boehringer Ingelheim kooperiert mit Universität Salzburg bei Vesikelforschung
- Salzburger Nachrichten: Körpereigenen Paketdienst für Therapien nutzen
FFG Talente Praktika für Schülerinnen und Schüler 2020:
AG Meisner-Kober was awarded for its outstanding internship support.
In summer 2020, the FFG Talent Internships took place throughout Austria. This gives pupils the opportunity to gain practical experience in research in order to get an insight into later career fields in the STEM sector. The internships are competitively advertised and financed by the FFG. Two student internships were awarded in the research group of Nicole Meisner-Kober (PLUS, Department of Biosciences, Chemical Biology and Biological Therapeutics), where the students had the opportunity to work in the EV-TT Transfer Centre on a project on EV-based delivery of antiviral agents against Covid-19. The interns then had the opportunity to report on their internship in a report. Hanna Aberger’s report was awarded a prize among the 20 best internship reports in Austria. The members of the Meisner-Kober working group – Univ. Prof. Dr Nicole Meisner-Kober, Dr Eva Klinglmayr, Dr Melanie Schürz and Heloisa Melo Benirschke, BSc – were also awarded for their outstanding internship support on the topic of “Engineering of EVs”. Due to the current Covid-19 measures, the award ceremony did not take place in the Vienna Urania as planned, but online. [ continue to article]
- Salzburger Nachrichten: Forscherin möchte Krebs heilen
- EV Club by International Society for Extracellular Vesicles (15 Feb 2023): In this EVClub, Melanie Schürz & Nicole Meisner-Kober present “High content imaging for rigorous characterisation of single extracellular vesicles using standard laboratory equipment and a new open-source ImageJ/Fiji plugin”, described elsewhere as a “democratization” of single-EV imaging! Hosted and moderated by Ken Witwer. https://youtu.be/sQwL3eOvzdY
- The program ‘Österreich Bild – Von Mozart bis Hightech’ from June 11th, 2023 reports on the Salzburg location with a contribution by Prof. Nicole Meisner-Kober and the work of her team (from about minute 02:35). https://tvthek.orf.at/profile/Oesterreich-Bild/1296/Oesterreich-Bild-aus-dem-Landesstudio-Salzburg-Von-Mozart-bis-Hightech-Wo-Ideen-Wirklichkeit-werden/14182216
- Innovation Salzburg: von Mozart bis Hightech Von Mozart bis Hightech – Innovation Salzburg (innovation-salzburg.at)