Be part of it…
- You are a student of biomedical disciplines or a medical student?
- You are interested in molecular biology topics?
- You are interested in tumour biology and immunology?
- You like to work in a team?
- You like to learn novel methods?
- You prefer to think out-of-the-box?
Then you are the right person. Just contact us to discus possible opportunities to work with us.
You can learn the following methods in our lab:
- protein biochemistry (SDS-PAGE, Immunoblotting, recombinant protein purification…)
- molecular biology (PCR, cloning, recombination, CRISPR/Cas,…)
- cell biology (mammalian cell culture, primary cell culture, immunofluorescence,…)
- Histologie (immunofluorescence, immunohistochemistry, tissue clearing…)
Examples for Bachelor and Master Thesis and internships
Here some examples of work that has been previously done in our lab:
- “Functional consequences of patient-derived IL6ST mutations” (Master thesis)
- “Defining non-catalytic functions of ADAM10 in the liver” (Master thesis)
- “A nuclear function of ADAM10 in the liver” (Bachelor thesis)
- “Consequences of constitutive gp130 activation on the liverprogenitor cell compartment.” (Bachelor thesis)
- “Generation of a TEV-cleavable TNFR1 variant” (internship master module)
- “Signal transduction of TNFR1 in ADAM17-deficient cells” (internship master module)
- either via the contact form or via e-mail to