Services of the department Disability & Diversity
Our team advises and supports disabled students, strives to make all aspects of study accessible to everyone, and has the following functions:
- To provide information and advice for students with disabilities and chronic illness regarding all questions dealing with disability / chronic illness and studying, such as funding, legal advice, etc.
- To create study, working and examination conditions that consider the needs of students with disabilities in cooperation with professors and lecturers, autonomous committees and other departments of the university
- To promote an open exchange of experience and ideas within the university, e.g. in working groups or interest groups
- To take part in implementing measures to promote integration at the university
- To organise events and PR inside and outside of the university
- To cooperate with the departments responsible for building operations: they initiate architectural changes in order to guarantee the accessibility and availability of university buildings and institutions