University Exchange Programme (Study Abroad) at a Partner University
The University of Salzburg has many agreements with universities worldwide. This enables students to attend courses abroad tuition-free which can be accredited to their course programme at the University of Salzburg.
- Availability, scope and content of the “Study Abroad der PLUS Programme” vary for each partner university.
- A coordinator is responsible for choosing and guiding students.
- The duration of the study period is from a minimum of one semester (or trimester) up to a year.
- Finance: since June 2022, recipients of study abroad grants from the Scholarship Office can also apply for PLUS study abroad grants.
- Recipients of the PLUS Study Abroad Scholarship with disabilities, chronic illnesses, children in need of care, or dependents requiring care may apply for additional top-ups under the Friederike Zweig Study Abroad Grant. (See PLUS Friederike Zweig Study Abroad Grant – Top-up to support disadvantaged groups to study abroad inclusively).
Make the most out of your application
Find your stipend