Information regarding semester dates and courses is available here:
- Academic Calendar
- PLUSonline Course Catalogue
- Courses provided in English language (PLUSonline)
- German Language Courses
Between Admission and Arrival in Salzburg
After receipt of your admission letter you should:
- Apply for housing (housing service of the Austrian Exchange Service, OeAD),
- Complete the online pre-registration with the University
- Research entry and residence requirements in Austria. Plan to arrive in Salzburg early so you can take care of all the formalities by the first day of classes. It is a good idea to arrive two weeks before the semester starts.
After Arrival in Salzburg
After your arrival in Salzburg, you should move into your temporary or permanent housing. Next, you should come to the International Relations Office. To finalize the registration process you’ll need the admission letter, an Incoming Status Form (issued by the International Office in Salzburg) and your passport.