Chandra Haider, MSc.
Department of Psychology
Hellbrunner Strasse 34, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Tel.: +43 662 80445125
- seit 2020 PhD student of psychology at University of Salzburg
- 2018 – 20 Master student of psychology at University of Salzburg
- 2015 – 18 Bachelor student of psychology at University of Salzburg
- since Nov. 2020 Project associated employee at University of Salzburg
- Feb – Aug 2021 Senior Lecturer at University of Salzburg
I mainly use electrophysiological methods (M/EEG) to understand how our brain processes acoustic input into meaningful representations (e.g. speech) and which factors influence this ability especially in challenging listening (“Cocktail Party“) situations. Due to the Covid-19 situation, my research interest lies in the effects of face masks on speech processing and perception, especially in combination with hearing loss and challenging listening situations.