Winter School Tiers
By car: goo.gl/maps/t9061
By bus transfer from Munich to Tiers and back:
Journey to Tiers: Wednesday, 28th February 2018
- departure from Munich airport (MUC), 28th February 2018
9:20am at Terminal 1, bus stop Terminal 1 – https://goo.gl/maps/Hl6vE
9:45am at Terminal 2, bus stop Terminal 2 – https://goo.gl/maps/xRqvD
- departure from Munich city, Central Station, 28th February 2018
10:30am at the exit Arnulfstraße: https://goo.gl/maps/2hhnl
- If you have problems finding the bus, you may contact Ludwig Kornreiter (bus driver)
+49 (0) 171 651 94 14
- lunch break between 12:00noon and 1:00pm at the highway rest stop Irschenberg
- expected arrival in Tiers at 4:00pm
Return journey to Munich: Sunday, 4th March 2018
- expected arrival in Munich on Sunday, 4th March 2018, not later than 4:00pm
The bus of “Habermayr Reisen” will be hired especially for the Winter School. If you would like to join, please sign up in the registration form. Please indicate whether you would get on the bus at Munich airport or at Munich city, Central Station.
If you plan for private travelling or miss our bus there are several alternative ways to get to Bozen/Tiers.
We are happy to help you with booking a hotel room in Munich, should you plan to arrive earlier or stay longer. Please do not hesitate to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (0043 662 8044 7201).