The Evolutionary Zoology group is very happy to supervise your thesis in the field of zoology, with main focus on taxonomy and biogeography, community ecology, behavioral biology and physiology, and conservation biology.
The following key areas are supervised by members of the team:
- Urban biodiversity (Beate Apfelbeck, Jonas Eberle, Jan Christian Habel)
- Behavioral ecology and physiology of birds (Beate Apfelbeck)
- Phylogenetics and evolution of animals (Jonas Eberle)
- Biogeography of animals (Jan Christian Habel, Jonas Eberle)
- Community ecology and biodiversity trends (Jan Christian Habel)
Here you will already find some important details for the successful creation of your project or thesis. Please contact us! We look forward to developing and carrying out your thesis with you.